Rakesh Jhunjhunwala is a man who needs no introduction. He was born on 5th July 1960 in Mumbai. He is an Indian Businessman and investor who manages his own portfolio. Rakesh is an Chartered Accountant by qualification but an investor / trader by profession.
Today, he is an inspiration for all of investors and traders who want to succeed in Stock Market. He is very well known as Warren Buffet of India and also known as King of Dalal Street.
According to Forbes, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala is #54 Richest man of India. He started his investment journey from Rs 5000 and earned money neaar about $3.1 Billion.
Let us check 10 Inspiring quotes from the Warren Buffet of India- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala:
1. You do not succeed without obsession.
2. Markets are like women — always commanding, mysterious, unpredictable and volatile.
3. Growth comes out of chaos.
4. Build a fighting spirit — take the bad with the good.
5. Prepare for losses. Losses are part and parcel of stock market investor life
6. Always go against tide. Buy when others are selling and sell when others are buying.
7. When opportunities come, they can come through technology, marketing, brands, value protections, capital, etc. You need to be able to spot those.
8. See the world as it is, rather than what you would like it to be.
9.The prettiest part of the stock is that it has to be cheap – the entry point.
10. Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
These were the best quotes from Rakesh Jhunjhunwala. Today, he holds stocks of Titan Company, Crisil Ltd, VIP Industries, NCC Ltd, Lupin Ltd, Tata Motors, etc. His biggest investment is in Titan Company which is Rupees 4758 Crores which is approximately 600 MILLION $.
I hope you liked this article.