Kenny Powers is a fictional character in the HBO television series Eastbound and Down. He is a world-famous baseball player. Here are the epic quotes from Kenny Powers to blow your mind-
Best Kenny Powers Quotes
1. Stay in school. Fight the power. Don’t do drugs. Unless, of course, you’re doing them with me.
2. There’s no better feeling than winning.
3. I’m sober and ready to destroy the competitions.
4. If you’ve got something you want to say, then just say it.
5. Kenny Powers is a man. Kenny Powers is an athlete. Kenny Powers is a lover. But the most he is, I mean, the thing that Kenny Powers is the most, is a goddamn champion.
6. There have been many comebacks throughout history…Well, my comeback is almost complete, and I can say that, when it is complete, it will shake the pillars of this land or town.
7. The good thing about getting over depression is…well…you can start to see your enemies more clearly. Suddenly, everyone isn’t an obstacle, just some people are.
8. If there’s one thing I hate, it’s losing. If there are two things I hate, then it’s losing and getting cancer.
9. See, in life, when you have talent, all the other shit doesn’t matter. If we were on an island with no weights and no running drills, who would be on top then? The guy with the talent.
10. Reminds me of why I’m here in the first place. A quest is nothin’ if you got no one to brag about it to, will never reach the end if you’re only doing it for yourself.
11. Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
12. My son is the main star of the play—his part is more important than all the other children.
13. I play real sports. Not trying to be the best at exercising. F*ck this guy.
14. I’m sick and tired of carrying all the weight… the coaches and owners not giving me the sh*t I need to win.
15. Is that my thong? Oh, dude no way! You do not go in my drawers and take out a pair of my chones. That is a big no-no!
These were the epic quotes from Kenny Powers. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with die-hard fans of Kenny Powers.
You can also check out quotes from-