Spock is a fictional character in the Star Trek franchise. Spock is a mixed human-Vulcan character. He is one of the main characters along with Captain Kirk and Dr. Leonard McCoy. Here are the best quotes from Spock to give you a dose of motivation-
Best Spock Quotes
1. Loss of life is to be mourned, but only if the life was wasted.
2. Life and death are seldom logical. But attaining a desired goal always is.
3. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one.
4. Evil does seem to maintain power by suppressing the truth.
5. Insufficient facts always invite danger.
6. Superior ability breeds superior ambition.
7. Madness has no purpose. Or reason. But it may have a goal.
8. Pain is a thing of the mind. The mind can be controlled.
9. Time is fluid—like a river with currents, eddies, backwash.
10. Live long and prosper.
11. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see.
12. One man cannot summon the future. But one man can change the present!
13. It is the lot of man to strive no matter how content he is.
14. Change is the essential process of all existence.
15. There is no reason that function should not be beautiful. In fact, beauty usually makes it more effective.
16. Humans do have an amazing capacity for believing what they choose and excluding that which is painful.
17. It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want.
18. Logic is the beginning of wisdom—not the end.
19. Worry is a human emotion, Captain. I accept what has happened.
20. Humans smile with so little provocation.
These were the best quotes from Spock. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends who love Spock.
You can also check out quotes from-