Ron Swanson is a fictional character in the series Parks and Recreation. The role of Ron Swanson is played by Nick Offerman. Here are the best quotes from Ron Swanson that will blow your mind-
Best Ron Swanson Quotes
1. I’m a simple man. I like pretty, dark-haired women and breakfast food.
2. If there were more food and fewer people, this would be a perfect party.
3. There has never been a sadness that can’t be cured by a breakfast food.
4. When I eat, it is the food that is scared.
5. There is only one bad word: taxes.
6. Keep your tears in your eyes where they belong.
7. One rage every three months is permitted. Try not to hurt anyone who doesn’t deserve it.
8. Friends: one to three is sufficient.
9. People are idiots.
10. The less I know about other people’s affairs, the happier I am.
11. I am not interested in caring about people.
12. It’s pointless for a human to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it.
13. Sting like a bee. Do not float like a butterfly. That’s ridiculous.
14. Give 100%. 110% is impossible. Only idiots recommend that.
15. I like saying ‘No,’ it lowers their enthusiasm.
16. Don’t start chasing applause and acclaim. That way lies madness.
17. Birthdays were invented by Hallmark to sell cards.
18. I regret nothing. The end.
These were the best quotes from Ron Swanson. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes from-