Chandler Bing is one of the 6 main characters of the FRIENDS show. The role of Chandler is played by Matthew Perry an actor who is known for his witty and hilarious sense of humor. His character is one of the funniest and most memorable characters of the show. Here are the best memorable quotes from Chandler Bing that will make you laugh out loud-
Best Chandler Bing Quotes
1. I tend to keep talking until somebody stops me.
2. It’s always better to lie than to have a complicated discussion.
3. Hi, I’m Chandler. I make jokes when I’m uncomfortable.
4. I’m not great at giving advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
5. We swallow our feelings, even if it means we’re unhappy forever. Sounds good?
6. When I was younger, I started using humor as a defense mechanism.
7. So great things are happening at work and in your personal life!
8. You have to stop the q-tip when there’s resistance!
9. So it seems like this internet thing is here to stay.
10. If I were a guy and…did I just say ‘if I were a guy?
11. I say more dumb things before 9 A.M. than most people say all day.
12. When I first meet somebody it’s usually panic, anxiety, and a great deal of sweating.
13. I’m funny, right? What do you know? You’re a door. You only like knock-knock jokes.
14. It’s so hard to care when you’re this relaxed.
15. I’m a gym member. I try to go four times a week, but I’ve missed the last twelve hundred times.
These were the best quotes from Chandler Bing of FRIENDS Show. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends who are die-hard fans of the FRIENDS show.
You can also check out quotes from-