Uncle Iroh is a fictional character in the animated series Avatar- The Last Airbender. He is one of the powerful Firebenders in the series. Here are the best quotes from Uncle Iroh that will give you a dose of motivation-
Best Uncle Iroh Quotes
1. Are you so busy fighting you cannot see your own ship has set sail?
2. Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely.
3. Even in the material world, you will find that if you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see.
4. Is it your own destiny? Or is it a destiny someone else has tried to force on you?
5. Good times become good memories, but bad times become good lessons.
6. There are reasons each of us are born. We have to find those reasons.
7. It’s time for you to look inward and start asking yourself the big questions—who are you and what do you want?
8. You have light and peace inside of you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
9. Be careful what you wish for, Admiral. History is not always kind to its subjects.
10. Many things that seem threatening in the dark become welcoming when we shine light on them.
11. You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other-self. Only then will your true self reveal itself.
12. Follow your passion and life will reward you.
13. It is usually best to admit mistakes when they occur and to seek to restore honor.
14. You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road and you surrender to your lowest instincts.
15. Earth is the element of substance. The people of the Earth Kingdom are diverse and strong. They are persistent and enduring.
16. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
17. It is the combination of the four elements in one person that makes the Avatar so powerful. But it can make you more powerful too.
18. Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not.
19. Sometimes, the best way to solve your own problems is to help someone else.
20. Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source. True humility is the only antidote to shame.
These were the best quotes from Uncle Iroh. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes from-