Jaggi Vasudev who is famously known as Sadhguru is an Indian Yogi and Author. Sadhguru is a man who is known for his wisdom, writer, yoga, spirituality, orator, and self-realization. He is the founder of ‘The Isha Foundation’.
Sadhguru was born on 3rd September 1957 in Mysuru, Karnataka, India. He is one of the most loved spiritual Guru in recent times in India. His spiritual and social work has touched the lives of Indians.
Sadhguru’s words are really inspiring and heart touching. Let us have a glimpse over the best inspiring quotes of Sadhguru-
1. Especially If unpleasant things have happened in your life, you should become wise, not wounded.
2. Your experience of life does not depend on who or what is around you but on how you are.
3. No matter what life throws at you – what you make out of it is up to you.
4. Nothing in life is a problem – everything is a possibility.
5. Incredible things can be done simply if we are committed to making them happen.
6. A human being is like a seed. Either you can keep it as it is, or you can make it grow into a wonderful tree with flowers and fruits.
7. The mind is a powerful instrument. Every thought, every emotion that you create changes the very chemistry of your body.
8. If you choose, you can be joyful every moment of your life. It’s time you made your choice.
9. Most of your desires are not really about yourself. You just picked them up from your social surroundings.
10. When pain, misery, or anger happen, it is time to look within you, not around you.
11.Every human being is capable of living absolutely blissfully within himself.
12. Love and hate are two sides of the same coin. Any moment, it can flip the other way. One can become the other.
13. Once you are clear about what you are doing and why, other people’s opinions will not matter.
14. Learning is not about earning, but a way of flowering.
15. If you are very happy, you will do many more things than if you are unhappy.
These were the best Sadhguru quotes which give us a deep meaningful message in our life. Without any doubt, Sadhguru’s words have a deep impact on any listener.