Gaur Gopal Das is an Indian Monk. He was once an engineer but left it behind for the purpose of spirituality and religious leader. He was born on 24th December 1973 in Pune. After completing his electrical engineering studies, he worked in the corporate sector. Being not satisfied with the job, he left it and started his spiritual journey. Since 1996, he has been serving as a monk and is also an active member of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKON). His words and thoughts are very inspiring and heart-touching. So, let us look at some of the best and inspiring quotes of Gaur Gopal Das-
Best Gaur Gopal Das Quotes
1. Work for a cause, not for applause. Live your life to express, not to impress.
2. Anyone can find the dirt in someone. Be the one that finds the gold.
3. If you want to change the way you feel, change the way you live.
4. To focus on what we can do is the most powerful catalyst for growth.
5. A good leader is one who is a good follower of another good leader.
6. Values aren’t taught by what we say, they are taught by our example.
7. To move on and accept change is the sign of wisdom and maturity.
8. It’s easy to make a buck, but hard to make a difference.
9.Happiness seems like a butterfly. Oh! So close, but eluding us when we try to grab it.
10. There are no shortcuts in life. Doing small things correctly and consistently will help us reach our true potential.
11. It is important to fix our inner world to be effective in our outer world.
12. Everybody is more or less going through challenging situations. What you tell yourself, internally decides whether you will sink or swim.
13. It’s not what you see, but how you see, that brings wisdom.
14. Every moment lived well is the secret of overall wellness.
15. If we do not laugh at the same joke again and again, why do we cry over and over the same problem repeatedly?”
These were the best quotes of Gaur Gopal Das. His words are heart-touching and inspiring for all of us. If you liked these quotes make sure to share them with people to watch Gaur Gopal das videos.
1 thought on “Top 15 Inspirational Quotes Of Gaur Gopal Das That Will Change Your Life”
Pingback: Top 20 Quotes From Jay Shetty With Full Of Wisdom - Upgrading Oneself