Pema Chödrön is a beloved Buddhist teacher, author, mother, and nun. She has written books such as “The Wisdom of No Escape,” “Start Where You Are,” and “When Things Fall Apart”. She is an inspiring and life teacher for many of us. Here are the best quotes from Pema Chodron for a dose of motivation-
Best Pema Chodron Quottes
1. Sometimes when things fall apart, well, that’s the big opportunity to change.
2. Compassion for others begins with kindness to ourselves.
3. Suffering usually relates to wanting things to be different from the way they are.
4. Let difficulty transform you. And it will. In my experience, we just need help in learning how not to run away.
5. Just where you are – that’s the place to start.
6. Learning not to panic – this is the spiritual path.
7. The idea of karma is that you continually get the teachings that you need to open your heart.
8. Precision, gentleness and the ability to let go are not something that we have to gain, but something that we could bring out, cultivate, rediscover in ourselves.
9. The truth you believe and cling to makes you unavailable to hear anything new.
10. You are the sky. Everything else – it’s just the weather.
11. If we learn to open our hearts, anyone, including the people who drive us crazy, can be our teacher.
12. The most difficult times for many of us are the ones we give ourselves.
13. Feel the feelings and drop the story.
14. Running from the immediacy of our experience is like preferring death to life.
15. All you need to know is that the future is wide open and you are about to create it by what you do.
16. The way to dissolve our resistance to life is to meet it face-to-face.
17. Things are as bad and as good as they seem. There’s no need to add anything extra.
18. We can use our difficulties and problems to awaken our hearts.
19. Live your life as an experiment.
20. Let your curiosity be greater than your fear.
These were the best quotes from Pema Chodron. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends for a dose of motivation.
You can also check out quotes from-