Charles Bukowski was a German-American poet, novelist, and short-story teller. His writings always highlight the truth and hard realities of life and the society we live in. He is one of a renowned poets. Here are the best quotes from Charles Bukowski that will give you life-changing lessons-
Best Charles Bukowski Quotes
1. You have to die a few times before you can really live.
2. Genius might be the ability to say a profound thing in a simple way.
3. Some people never go crazy, What truly horrible lives they must live.
4. Poetry is what happens when nothing else can.
5. The less I needed, the better I felt.
6. Life’s as kind as you let it be.
7. Fiction is an improvement on life.
8. People run from rain but sit in bathtubs full of water.
9. Bad taste creates many more millionaires than good taste.
10. An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.
11. Goodness can be found sometimes in the middle of hell.
12. There is loneliness in this world so great that you can see it in the slow movement of a clock’s hand.
13. The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
14. I want so much that is not here and do not know where to go.
15. If I stop writing, I am dead. And that’s the only way I’ll stop—dead.
16. The free soul is rare, but you know it when you see it. Basically, because you feel good—very goodwhen you are near or with them.
17. We must bring our own light to the darkness.
18. A spark can set a whole forest on fire. Just a spark. Save it.
19. What matters most is how well you walk through the fire.
20. A love like that was a serious illness, an illness from which you never entirely recover.
These were the best quotes from Charles Bukowski. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes-