Shirdi Sai Baba was an Indian spiritual master, identified as a saint. He was identified as a saint and a fakir and was revered by both his Hindu and Muslim devotees during, as well as after, his lifetime. Here are the best quotes from Sai Baba to bring positivity in your life-
Best Sai Baba Quotes
1. Gain and loss, birth and death are in the hands of God.
2. What God gives is never exhausted, what man gives never lasts.
3. Spend money in charity; be generous and munificent but not extravagant.
4. Those who think that Baba is only in Shirdi have totally failed to know me. Without my grace, not even a leaf can move.
5. Do not kick against the pricks of life. Whatever creature comes to you, human or otherwise, treat it with consideration.
6. The four sadhanas and the six Sastras are not necessary. Just has complete trust in your guru: it is enough.
7. Do not be obsessed by the importance of wealth. See the divine in the human being.
8. If anyone offends you do not return tit for tat.
9. The wise are cheerful and content with their lot in life.
10. If you avoid rivalry and dispute, God will protect you.
11. Distinguish right from wrong and be honest, upright and virtuous.
12. Poverty is the highest of riches and a thousand times superior to a king’s wealth.
13. Speak the truth and truth alone.
14. Meditate on what you read and think of God.
15. Choose friends who will stick to you till the end, through thick and thin.
16. Do not fight with anyone, nor retaliate, nor slander anyone.
17. Wealth is really a means to work out dharma. If one uses it merely for personal enjoyment, it is vainly spent.
18. The giver gives, but really he is sowing the seed for later: the gift of a rich harvest.
19. When you see with your inner eye. Then you realize that you are God and not different from him.
20. Whenever you undertake to do something, do it thoroughly or not at all.
These were the best quotes from Sai Baba. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends for positivity.
You can also check out quotes from-