Hermione Granger is one of the characters in the Harry Potter film series. She is best friends with Harry Potter and Ron Weasley. The role was played by Emma Watson which gained huge popularity. Here are the best quotes from Hermione Granger to blow your mind-
Best Hermione Granger Quotes
1. Me? Books, cleverness. There are more important things: friendship and bravery.
2. Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself.
3. Even though we’ve got a fight ahead of us. We’ve got one thing that Voldemort doesn’t have. Something worth fighting for.
4. You have to realize who you are, Harry.
5. Sometimes friendship means not having to say anything. Thank yous and apologies can sometimes get lost, but that doesn’t mean they’re unexpressed.
6. Awful things happen to wizards who’ve meddled with time.
7. I mean, you could claim that anything’s real if the only basis for believing in it is that nobody’s proved it doesn’t exist!
8. Actually, I’m highly logical, which allows me to look past extraneous details and perceive clearly that which others overlook.
9. I mean, you could claim that anything’s real if the only basis for believing in it is that nobody’s proved it doesn’t exist!
10. Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn’t mean we all have!
11. Who cares? I mean, it’s sort of exciting, isn’t it—breaking the rules.
12. At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in, They got in on pure talent.
13. So the Daily Prophet exists to tell people what they want to hear, does it?
14. The truth is that you don’t think a girl would have been clever enough!
15. I’m hoping to do some good in the world!
These were the best quotes from Hermione Granger. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with die-hard fans of the Harry Potter film series.
You can also check out quotes from characters like-