Morticia Addams is a fictional character from The Addams Family television and film series. She married Gomez Addams and is a mother of five. Here are the best quotes from Morticia Addams to blow your mind-
Best Morticia Addams Quotes
1. Our lifeless bodies rotting together for all eternity.
2. Black is such a happy color.
3. There’s nothing more romantic than a dark, chill attic in a thunderstorm.
4. Oh Gomez, it’s dark, it’s depressing, it’s desolate. It’s a dream.
5. You are dearer to me than all the bats in all the caves in the world.
6. Hearts are wild creatures; that’s why our ribs are cages.
7. An open grave. It was my first funeral.
8. Life’s not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know.
9. Scream if you need anything.
10. Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
11. Our whole family together—at last, three generations—above ground.
12. A day alone, only that would be death.
13. Did I just hear a peal of thunder? That’s the most heavenly sound.
14. When we’re together, every night is Halloween.
15. Flora, Fauna, how can I compete? You’re twice the woman I am.
These were the best quotes from Morticia Addams. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes from-