Looking For Alaska is one of the popular Novels based on adult fiction. It was written by John Green. It features the story of the emotions of young adult relationships. Here are the best quotes from Looking For Alaska novel to amaze you…
Best Looking For Alaska Quotes
1. Scared isn’t a good excuse. Scared is the excuse everyone has always used.
2. Things never happened the way I imagined them.
3. What you must understand about me is that I’m a deeply unhappy person.
4. At some point, we all look up and realize we are lost in a maze.
5. I just did some calculations, and I’ve been able to determine that you’re full of sh*t.
6. That is the fear: I have lost something important, and I cannot find it, and I need it.
7. Because memories fall apart, too. And then you’re left with nothing, left not even with a ghost but with its shadow.
8. I felt the unfairness of it, the inarguable injustice of loving someone who might have loved you back but can’t due to deadness.
9. Big white whale is a metaphor for everything. You live for pretentious metaphors.
10. That swan is the spawn of Satan. Never get closer to it than we are now.
11. Sometimes you lose a battle. But mischief always win the war.
12. You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth.
13. It’s not life or death, the labyrinth. Suffering. Doing wrong and having wrong things happen to you.
14. We are as indestructible as we believe ourselves to be.
15. What you must understand about me is that I’m a deeply unhappy person.
These were the best quotes from Looking For Alaska book. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes from books like-