Jane Eyre is a popular English novel written by Charlotte Brontë. It features the story of a simple girl and her daily struggles, emotions, and social conditions which is very reliable to many of girls today as well. Here are the best quotes from the Jane Eyre novel to blow your mind…
Best Jane Eyre Quotes
1. If all the world hated you and believed you wicked, while your own conscience approved of you and absolved you from guilt, you would not be without friends.
2. I am no bird, and no net ensnares me. I am a free human being with an independent will.
3. Nobody knows how many rebellions besides political rebellions ferment in the masses of life which people earth.
4. There is no happiness like that of being loved by your fellow creatures, and feeling that your presence is an addition to their comfort.
5. Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice.
6. Every atom of your flesh is as dear to me as my own—in pain and sickness it would still be dear.
7. Life appears to me too short to be spent in nursing animosity or registering wrongs.
8. The soul, fortunately, has an interpreter—often an unconscious but still a faithful interpreter—in the eye.
9. It is in vain to say human beings ought to be satisfied with tranquillity—they must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it.
10. Your will shall decide your destiny.
11. Millions are condemned to a stiller doom than mine, and millions are in silent revolt against their lot.
12. Even for me, life had its gleams of sunshine.
13. Conventionality is not morality.
14. Self-righteousness is not religion.
15. To attack the first is not to assail the last.
16. It is not violence that best overcomes hate, nor vengeance that most certainly heals injury.
17. Crying does not indicate that you are weak. Since birth, it has always been a sign that you are alive.
18. For that fate, you have already made your choice, and must abide by it.
19. Most true is that beauty is in the eye of the gazer.
20. If people were always kind and obedient to those who are cruel and unjust, the wicked people would have it all their own way; they would never feel afraid, and so they would never alter, but would grow worse and worse.
These were the best quotes from the Jane Eyre novel. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes from other books and novels like-