Anne of Green Gables is one of the most fascinating novels written by L.M. Montgomery. The novel features the story of an orphan girl. It is a novel full of positivity and inspiration. Here are the best quotes from Anne of Green Gables novel which will blow your mind-
Best Anne of Green Gables Quotes
1. Those trees look as if I could blow them away with a breath—pouf! I’m so glad I live in a world where there are white frosts, aren’t you?
2. Life is worth living as long as there’s a laugh in it.
3. It’s been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will.
4. All the Beyond was hers with its possibilities lurking rosily in the oncoming years—each year a rose of promise to be woven into an immoral chaplet.
5. I can’t cheer up—I don’t want to cheer up. It’s nicer to be miserable!
6. Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it, well with no mistakes in it yet.
7. It’s so easy to be wicked without knowing it, isn’t it?
8. Well, that is another hope gone. My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hopes.
9. You’re never safe from being surprised until you’re dead.
10. Isn’t it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive—it’s such an interesting world.
11. All things great are wound up with all things little.
12. True friends are always together in spirit.
13. The world looks like something God had just imaged for his own pleasure, doesn’t it?
14. One can’t stay sad very long in such an interesting world, can one?
15. All sorts of mornings are interesting, don’t you think?
16. There is no use in loving things if you have to be torn from them, is there? And it’s so hard to keep from loving things, isn’t it?
17. It’s delightful when your imaginations come true, isn’t it?
18. Don’t you just love poetry that gives you a crinkly feeling up and down your back?
19. It is never pleasant to have our old shrines desecrated, even when we have outgrown them.
20. It’s not what the world holds for you, it’s what you bring to it.
21. Green Gables is the dearest, loveliest spot in the world.
22. This world would be a much more interesting place. Although it is very interesting anyhow, if people spoke out their real thoughts.
These were the best quotes from Anne of Green Gables Novel. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes from books and novels like-