Inky Johnson aspired to become a professional football player during college, but an unfortunate incident left his right arm paralyzed and ended all his dreams of becoming an NFL Player. But life didn’t end for Inky and he overcame multiple physical and mental challenges to become a motivational speaker. Here are the best quotes from Inky Johnson to give you a dose of motivation…
Best Inky Johnson Quotes
1. Everything we do serves as an extension of who we are.
2. The process is more important than the product.
3. Life is a gift. Have fun and crush it this week!
4. Be stronger than your strongest excuse!
5. Control what you can control today!
6. Allow the opposition to make you better.
7. See something. Believe in it, and go get it.
8. The longer it takes to happen, the more you’ll appreciate it when it finally does.
9. What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
10. The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender.
11. The ability to learn is a gift even pain is our teacher!
12. Ease is a greater threat to progress than hardship.
13. Impose your will on life and life will have no choice but to give you what you want.
14. Character is not something we inherit. Character is something we have to wake up and build.
15. Stop worrying how it’s going to happen and start trusting that it will.
16. Most have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win.
17. At a certain point, the old you has to die off for the new you to become.
18. Every next level of your life will demand a different version of you.
19. We never know what life is protecting us from. Control what you can control today.
20. Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be.
These were the best quotes from Inky Johnson. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes from personalities like-