David Goggins is an American ultramarathon Runner, cyclist, public speaker, and author. He is one of the most inspiring personalities and one of the fittest athletes. Here are the best inspiring quotes from David Goggins to give a dose of motivation and change your life…
Best David Goggins Quotes
1. We’re either getting better or we’re getting worse.
2. Denial is the ultimate comfort zone.
3. No one is going to come to help you. No one’s coming to save you.
4. In the military we always say we don’t rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training.
5. You will never learn from people if you always tap dance around the truth.
6. You are stopping you. You are giving up instead of getting hard.
7. Motivation is crap. Motivation comes and goes. When you’re driven, whatever is in front of you will get destroyed.
8. It’s easier to accept the fact that you’re just not good enough. We all have a lot more than we think we have.
9. Life isn’t always about doing the things we like to do. It’s about doing things we have to do.
10. When you think that you are done, you’re only 40% into what your body’s capable of doing. That’s just the limits that we put on ourselves.
11. You’re gonna fail, you’re gonna be in your head, and you’re gonna be saying I’m not good enough. It’s about how you overcome that.
12. Pain unlocks a secret doorway in the mind, one that leads to both peak performance, and beautiful silence.
13. We live in a world where a lot of people need goals, motivation, and a lot of other words to get started. It’s just a big excuse to not get started.
14. Suffering is a test. That’s all it is. Suffering is the true test of life.
15. You can will yourself to do almost anything you want.
16. Be true to whoever or whatever you are and wear it like a badge of honor. Fit in with one person and one person only, yourself.
17. Before you open your mouth and criticize someone, think about how you would feel if you were the person you were criticizing.
18. A lot of people put motivational quotes up on the wall and all they do is collect dust. Become what that quote says. Live it every day.
19. You may lose the battle of the morning but don’t lose the war of the day.
20. Take time to take inventory of your life. Look in the mirror and hold yourself accountable.
21. It’s about what we do with opportunities revoked or presented to us that determine how a story ends.
22. It’s a lot more than mind over matter. It takes relentless self-discipline to schedule suffering into your day, every day.
23. You will never learn from people if you always tap dance around the truth.
24. Don’t limit expectations of yourself and settle for anything less than what you are truly capable of achieving.
25. When you fall down, focus on the solution, not the problem. You might quit or fail 100 times. Keep that clear picture of where you want to be.
26. Only you can master your mind, which is what it takes to live a bold life filled with accomplishments most people consider beyond their capability.
27. If you can get through doing things that you hate to do, on the other side is greatness.
28. A lot of us don’t know about another world that exists for us because it’s on the other side of suffering. That’s the real growth in life.
29. Life is one big tug of war between mediocrity and trying to find your best self.
30. At the end of the day, hard work may not be enough. You still may fail. But you keep going out there and go after it.
These were the best quotes from David Goggins. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends for motivation.
You can also check out quotes from-