‘Jack Of All Trades and master of none is none of the famous sayings. The meaning of Jack Of All Trades is a person who can do many things but isn’t mastered at a particular thing and is flexible. Here are the best quotes about Jack Of All Trades to blow your mind.
Best Jack Of All Trades Quotes
1. The jack-of-all-trades seldom is good at any. Concentrate all of your efforts on one definite chief aim. ~Napoleon Hill
2. You can achieve anything, but not everything. ~Amit Kalantri
3. Jack of all trades, master of none. ~Spanish Proverb
4. A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better than a master of one. ~Meet Viktor Vicsek
5. Jack of all trades, master of none, though often better than a master of one. ~Adam Savage
6. You can be extraordinary in anything but not in everything. ~Amit Kalantri
7. I think actors become jacks-of-all-trades and masters of none. ~Josh Lucas
8. Jack of all trades or master of one? If you’re a master of one, you’ll soon be a master of none. Times are changing. Be a jack of all trades. Or better, master of many! ~Richie Norton
9. Jack of all trades, master of none.. He’d always thought knowing many things gave him strength. Now it made him feel vulnerable. ~Rachel Cane
10. I am one of those people who isn’t great at anything, but I’m pretty good at most things. ~Tom Ford
These were the best quotes about Jack Of All Trades. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes about-