Yosemite Sam is one of the renowned characters in the Looney Tunes show. He is portrayed as an angry and short-tempered cowboy. He is an adversary of Bugs Bunny. Here are the best quotes from Yosemite Sam for a dose of motivation-
Best Yosemite Sam Quotes
1. Say your prayers, rabbit.
2. I’m the hootin’est, tootin’est, shootin’est, bob-tail wildcat, in the west!
3. When I say whoa, I mean whoa!
4. I’m the fastest gun north, south, east, and west of the Pecos!
5. All right, don’t rush me. I’m-a-thinkin’, and my head hurts.
6. Blast your scuppers, ya barnacle-bitten landlubber.
7. Prepare to defend yourself rabbit, ’cause I’m a bordin’ your ship.
8. Who am I? I’m Sam Von Schmamm, the Hessian, that’s who I am.
9. Say your prayers varmint, dead rabbits tell no tales.
10. Consider yourself as lucky because you are getting another chance from me to draw a gun.
11. If God didn’t want us to have guns, he wouldn’t have given us trigger fingers!
12. The only two things a pirate’ll run for is money and public office.
13. If there’s ever givin’ away any cigars, Yosemite Sam’ll give ’em!
14. It’s either heads or tails, rabbit. Now pick a dadburn side.
15. Sorry to have to intrude, but there’s a Yankee about.
These were the best quotes from the Yosemite Sam of Looney Tunes. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with die-hard fans of Looney Tunes.
You can also check out quotes from-