Daffy Duck is an animated cartoon character which is created by Warner Bros. The character appeared in Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies. He is one of the popular characters of the era even in times of Mickey Mouse and Popeye The Sailor Man. He is the third frequent character of the Looney Tunes after the Bugs Bunny and Porky Pig. Here are the best memorable quotes from the Daffy Duck which will make you remember your childhood days-
Best Daffy Duck Quotes
1. I think you’re pretty tough, don’t I?
2. I’m so crazy I don’t know this isn’t possible.
3. Don’t let it worry ya, Skipper. I’m just a crazy, darn fool duck.
4. Don’t shush me! I’ll make all the noise I wanna!
5. I am a duck bent on self-preservation.
6. I’m not crazy, I just don’t give a darn!
7. I’m allergic to pain, save me!
8. Silence is Foo!
9. It’s supply and demand! They supply the ghost, and I demand the money!
10. When they call me nutsy, that sure gives me a pain.
11. There’s going to be a sneak preview, and the sneaks aren’t going to like it!
12. Duck hunters is da cwaziest peoples!
13. You wasted a wish! I wish that burrito was stuck on your big dumb nose!
14. You have insulted me! We meet on the field of onion!
15. It’s getting so you have to kill yourself to sell a story around here!
These were the best quotes from the Daffy Duck. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with the die-hard fans of Looney Tunes.
You can also check out quotes from-