Tina Turner was an American-born Swiss singer. She is renowned known as the Queen of Rock’ N Roll. Recently, it was shocking to hear the news of her death. May her soul Rest In Peace. Here are the best memorable quotes from Tina Turner to motivate you…
Best Tina Turner Quotes
1. The older you get, the more you realize it’s not what happens, but how you deal with it.
2. You must love and care for yourself because that’s when the best comes out.
3. I didn’t have anybody, really, no foundation in life, so I had to make my own way. Always, from the start. I had to go out in the world and become strong, to discover my mission in life.
4. I will never give in to old age until I become old. And I’m not old yet!
5. I’m pleased with my life, with the journey.
6. You take your problems to a god, but what you really need is for the god to take you to the inside of you.
7. People hold on to what they like. They discard what they don’t…
8. First of all, I’m happy that I’m healthy.
9. I want to know what the difference between the essence of a man and woman is.
10. I want to breathe in the Spiritual.
11. I don’t like to dwell on the past.”
12. There comes a point where it is just undignified to be a rock ‘n’ roll star.
13. In Buddhism, there are words you can say… as you say the words with rhythm the conscious tells the subconscious.
14. I remember music first artists second.
15. Sometimes we need help from a god.
16. It’s every man for himself, every woman, every child. A new breed ferocious and wild.
17. I regret not having had more time with my kids when they were growing up.
These were the best quotes from Tina Turner. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes from-