Steve Harrington is one of the leading characters from the Stranger Things series. This series features the story of young children who witness some supernatural forces and the story starts with the disappearance of Will Byers. Here are the best quotes from Steve Harrington that are epic…
Best Steve Harrington Quotes
1. I may be a pretty shitty boyfriend, but turns out I’m actually a pretty damn good babysitter.
2. Man, kids are the worst! Who needs ’em, anyway?
3. She’s only gonna break your heart, and you’re way too young for that.
4. I’m stealthy, like a ninja.
5. Something’s coming. Something hungry for blood. A shadow grows on the wall behind you, swallowing you in darkness. It is almost here.
6. You look great, and you’re gonna slay ’em dead.
7. It’s Fabergé Organics. Use the shampoo and the conditioner, and when your hair’s damp—it’s not wet, okay? When it’s damp, do four puffs of the Farrah Fawcett spray.
8. How do you know it’s not just a lizard?
9. This is crazy, That is actually… This is crazy. THIS IS CRAZY.
10. Screw Company Policy. You Know That.
11. It’s this stupid hat. I am telling you, it’s totally blowing my best feature.
12. Would you guys like to set sail on this ocean of flavor with me?
13. The obvious things are not what people observe.’ Or…’ do…don’t observe.’ Or…Sherlock Holmes.
14. Know who pauses Fast Times at 53 minutes, 5 seconds? People who like boobies.
15. That kids gotta get his ego in check.
16. I may be a pretty shitty boyfriend, but turns out I’m actually a pretty damn good babysitter.
17. Always the babysitter. Always the goddamn babysitter!
These were the best quotes from Steve Harrington. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with die-hard fans of the Stranger Things series.
You can also check out quotes from characters like-