Mr. Krabs is one of the characters of the SpongeBob SquarePants series. He is the owner and founder of the Krusty Crab restaurant. Here are the best quotes from Mr. Krabs about money and success-
Best Quotes From Mr. Krabs
1. Just go out there and give him what he needs. Pour on the charm. Sweet talk him.
2. What doesn’t kill you, usually succeeds in the second attempt.
3. I don’t get it. If a free salad bar won’t bring in new customers… what will?
4. Well, the way I see it, there are three possibilities: One, you stole it; two, you stole it; or three, you stole it!
5. This nose can smell laziness for up to 10,000 leagues! … I’ll give you a break you’ll not soon forget!
6. I can think of 10 good reasons to never let go of a dime.
7. It’s money that paid for all them renovations we did! Oh, nothing in all the seven seas could matter more. Not even that… Hmm?…scrumptious, curvy cutie.
8. Oh, yes you do, no world means no money, so, either save the world, or you’re fired!
9. If I don’t make any money today I’ll surely break out in a rash!
10. Counting my money. Money sweeter than honey. Money money this, money money that. Profit will make me wallet fat!
11. The money is always right.
12. Don’t blame yourself, boy. No friendship can withstand the allure of a Krabby Patty. Now, let’s go back to the Krusty Krab and have a fresh one, on me.
13. A 5-letter word for happiness -MONEY.
14. You wouldn’t know cool if I locked you in the freezer!
15. I was five years old and my father gave me a dollar. I loved that dollar. Loved it like a brother. Me and that dollar went everywhere together.
These were the best quotes from Mr. Krabs of SpongeBob SquarePants. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with die-hard fans of Spongebob SquarePants.
You can check out quotes from characters like-