Garfield is a fictional character from comics of the same name. He is an orange cat who is sarcastic, lazy, and also a food-lover. We live in an era where hustle is glorified, but this character teaches and reminds us to take a breathe and take things slow in life. Here are the best quotes from Garfield which will make you laugh out loud-
Best Garfield Quotes
1. Eat every meal as though it were your last.
2. The most active thing about me is my imagination.
3. Anybody can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline.
4. Good times are ahead! Or behind. Because they sure aren’t here.
5. If you are patient and wait long enough, nothing will happen!
6. I mean to make myself a man, and if I succeed in that, I shall succeed in everything else.
7. You know it’s Monday when you wake up, and it’s Tuesday.
8. I’ll rise, but I won’t shine.
9. I’m not messy. I’m organizationally challenged!
10. If you want to appear smarter, hang around someone stupider.
11. A little ego goes nowhere.
12. You can bet it wasn’t an exercise freak who invented power steering.
13. Anyone who sings like that should be drug out into the street and shot. Or worse, made to listen to a tape of themselves.
14. Some people have anxiety attacks, some people have gas attacks. I have nap attacks.
15. In the history of mankind, no two people have ever been able to agree on the toppings for pizza.
These are the best quotes from Garfield. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes from-