Luke Combs is an American Singer and Songwriter. He dropped out of college to pursue a career in the music industry. His debut extended play was released in the year 2014, ‘The Way She Rides’. Here are the best collection of quotes from Luke Combs to amaze you…
Best Luke Combs Quotes
1. Everyone’s got some but I need one that brings you back; we all got our reasons, just like you.
2. I’m trying to learn, I’m trying to get better.
3. Comfort is key for me. I’m a bigger guy, so whatever fits is nice, too.
4. I’m an honest dude, not trying to be anything other than who I am.
5. You don’t think that much about life. You just live it.
6. Sometimes, you sit down to write a song, you don’t realize what it’s going to mean to somebody other than yourself.
7. As crazy as it sounds, my generation is very lazy.
8. But sometimes things ain’t what you think they’re gonna be. What you want ain’t always what you need.
9. I’ve always been a ‘small goals’ kind of guy.
10. Sometimes we’ve oil and water, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
11. I’ve always been a super regular guy.
12. If you’re anything like me you just might be doing whatever it takes to drown out the noise.
13. It’s okay, I know you’re scared when I’m not here. But I’ll always be right there. Even though I’m leavin’ I ain’t goin’ nowhere.
14. When it rains it pours.
15. What I thought was gonna be the death of me was my saving grace.
These were the best quotes from Luke Combs. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes from singers like-