Joker Movie (2019) is an American psychological thriller film that was a masterpiece movie. Joaquin Phoenix has played the role of Joker brilliantly. Arthur Fleck was a failed stand-up comedian who suffered from a mental illness. This movie shows the harsh reflection of today’s society with increasing trolling, bullying, and hatred. Joaquin Phoenix won the Best Actor Academy Award for his outstanding performance as a Joker. Here are the power-backed and hard-hitting quotes and dialogues from the Joker Movie which show the harsh reality of today’s world-
Best Joker (2019) Movie Quotes
1. The worst part of having a mental illness is people expect you to behave as if you don’t.
2. I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realize, it’s a comedy.
3. My mother always tells me to smile and put on a happy face. She told me I had a purpose: to bring laughter and joy to the world.
4. All I have are negative thoughts.
5. I thought it was going to bother me, but it really hasn’t.
6. Everybody is awful these days. It’s enough to make anyone crazy. If it was me dying on the sidewalk, you’d walk right over me. I pass you everyday and you don’t notice me!
7. I’ve got nothing left to lose. Nothing can hurt me anymore. My life is nothing but a comedy.
8. Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?
9. I hope my death makes more cents than my life.
10. For my whole life, I didn’t know if I even really existed. But I do, and people are starting to notice.
11. Comedy is subjective, Murray. Isn’t that what they say? All of you, the system that knows so much, you decide what’s right or wrong. The same way that you decide what’s funny or not.
12. I just don’t want to feel so bad anymore.
13. When you bring me out, can you introduce me as Joker?
14. Have you seen what it’s like out there, Murray? Everybody just yells and screams at each other. Nobody’s civil anymore! Nobody thinks what it’s like to be the other guy.
15. I know it seems strange, I don’t meant make you uncomfortable, I don’t know why everyone is so rude, I don’t know why you are; I don’t want anything from you. Maybe a little warmth, maybe a hug dad, maybe a bit of common decency!
These were the impactful quotes and dialogues from the Joker movie. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with die-hard fans of Joker.
You can also check out quotes from-