Since 2008, Tony Stark has become the most loved superhero. The way Marvel Cinematic Universe have came up with their comic films was quite impressive. Robert Downey Jr. is being immensely loved for the character of Tony Stark that he payed in the marvel movies. From the first Iron Man film to Avengers- Endgame, his acting and performance was epic. Comic heroes are always been an inspiration. Tony Stark also inspires us through out his journey in MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe). Tony Stark is a really unique character who never fears anyone and wants to save everyone. Despite being a human being, he was capable of taking with mighty villains like Thanos, Ultron, etc. His power was his brain and his technology.
Let us see some of the greatest Quotes of Tony Stark aka Iron Man which inspires us-
1. Part of the Journey is the End.
2. Following’s Not Really My Style.
3. It’s not about how much we lost, it’s about how much we have left. We’re the Avengers. We gotta finish this.
4. I came to realize that I had more to offer this world than just making things that blow up.
5. Everything is going to work out exactly the way it’s supposed to.
6. No amount of Money ever bought a second of Time.
7. If we can’t accept limitations we’re no better than the bad guys.
8. A famous man once said, ‘we create our own demons’.
9. Contrary to popular belief, I know exactly what I’m doing.
10. Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way.
11. Sometimes You Gotta Run Before You Can Walk.
12. If You’re Nothing Without This Suit Then You Shouldn’t Have It.
13. You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys. One thing you can’t take away… I am Iron Man.
If you are a hardcore Marvel Fan, you might have loved all these quotes. Robert Downey Jr. has won millions of hearts by playing the role of Tony Stark. The death of Tony Stark was surely a heart breaking moment for all the fans in Avengers Endgame.
Also Checkout- Lessons from Tony Stark.
My favorite superhero from MCU is definitely Tony Stark. Which one is yours? Let me know in the comment section…