Jessica Rabbit is a fictional character and a popular cartoon character. She is portrayed as a beautiful singer. Here are the best quotes from Jessica Rabbit which will give you a dose of motivation-
Best Jessica Rabbit Quotes
1. I just saved your life, and you still don’t trust me?
2. You don’t know how hard it is being a woman looking the way I do.
3. I’m running out of time.
4. From the looks of it, I’d say it was Roger. My honey bunny was never very good behind the wheel.
5. I hope you’re proud of yourself, and those pictures you took.
6. I suppose you think no one’s going to notice Toontown’s disappeared?
7. No, he didn’t. I hit him in the head with a frying pan and put him in the trunk… so he wouldn’t get hurt.
8. I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way.
9. You’d better believe it, buster.
10. You didn’t catch me, Mr. Valiant. You were set up to take those pictures.
11. I hit him over the head with a frying pan and stuck him in the trunk. So he wouldn’t get hurt.
12. He makes me laugh.
These were the best quotes from Jessica Rabbit. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes from-