Professor Albus Dumbledore is one of the characters in the Harry Potter film series. He is the headmaster of the Hogwarts Wizarding School. He was Harry Potter’s mentor and guide in life and helped him to defeat Lord Voldemort. His words are wise and full of life lessons. Here are the best quotes from Albus Dumbledore that will change your life-
Best Professor Albus Dumbledore Quotes
1. Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels, but old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young.
2. It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.
3. You are protected, in short, by your ability to love!
4. We can’t choose our fate, but we can choose others. Be careful in knowing that.
5. Let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress—adventure.
6. It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.
7. It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
8. Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
9. It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
10. Ah, music! A magic beyond all we do here!
11. We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.
12. Curiosity is not a sin, but we should exercise caution with our curiosity.
13. Age is foolish and forgetful when it underestimates youth.
14. The truth—it is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with caution.
15. Fear of a name increases fear of a thing itself.
16. Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.
17. While we may come from different places and speak different tongues, our hearts beat as one.
18. Killing is not so easy as the innocent believe.
19. It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.
20. Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
21. Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it.
22. Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.
23. Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.
24. Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.
25. This pain is part of being human . . . the fact that you can feel pain like this is your greatest strength.
These were the best quotes from Professor Albus Dumbledore. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with die-hard fans of the Harry Potter film series.
You can also check out quotes from characters like-