Bart Simpson is the Popular character from The Simpsons series. He is the only boy child of Homer and Marge Simpson. Here are the best quotes from Bart Simpson to blow your mind…
Best Bart Simpson Quotes
1. I can’t promise I’ll try, but I’ll try to try.
2. I’m Bart Simpson, who the hell are you?
3. Hey, cool, I’m dead.
4. Part of this D-minus belongs to God.
5. You think I’m dumb enough to fall for that? I’m insulted.
6. You’re asking the wrong guy, Milhouse, you’re asking the wrong guy
7. There’s a 4:30 in the morning now?
8. I didn’t do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can’t prove anything.
9. I like to call this story Hungry are the Damned.
10. You got the brains and talent to go as far as you want and when you do, I’ll be right there to borrow money.
11. If you don’t watch the violence, you’ll never get desensitized to it.
12. Everything changes when you get to big one-o. Your legs start to go, candy doesn’t taste as good anymore.
13. Nothing you say can upset us. We’re the MTV generation.
14. Wow, that is the biggest Rice Krispie square I’ve ever seen! The rich sure know how to live.
15. You’re turning me into a criminal when all I want to be is a petty thug.
16. I’m halfway through it, I swear!
17. I wasn’t going to gamble. I just wanted a Bloody Mary.
These were the best quotes about Bart Simpson. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes about-