Atomic Habits is one of the best self-help books that one must definitely read. This book is based on building habits to improve your life. The author of the book is James Clear. Here are the best quotes from the Atomic Habits book that will change your life-
Best Atomic Habits Quotes
1. The task of building a good habit is like cultivating a delicate flower one day at a time.
2. All big things come from small beginnings. The seed of every habit is a single, tiny decision.
3. Be the designer of your world and not merely the consumer of it.
4. Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become.
5. Good habits can make rational sense, but if they conflict with your identity, you will fail to put them into action.
6. Goals are good for setting a direction, but systems are best for making progress.
7. Habits are the compound interest of self-improvement.
8. We are so focused on figuring out the best approach that we never get around to taking action.
9. Some people spend their entire lives waiting for the time to be right to make an improvement.
10. The more pride you have in a particular aspect of your identity, the more motivated you will be to maintain the habits associated with it.
11. The purpose of setting goals is to win the game. The purpose of building systems is to continue playing the game.
12. When you can’t win by being better, you can win by being different.
13. Ultimately, it is your commitment to the process that will determine your progress.
14. Success is the product of daily habits—not once-in-a-lifetime transformations.
15. You don’t have to be the victim of your environment. You can also be the architect of it.
16. You should be far more concerned with your current trajectory than with your current results.
17. You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems.
These were the best quotes from the book Atomic Habits. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out articles like-