andy dwyer quotes

Top 15 Quirky Quotes From Andy Dwyer To Stun You

Andy Dwyer is a popular character from Parks And Recreation. The character is played by Chris Pratt. He appeared as a guest in the first season and due to his likable character, he became the main character after season 1. Here are the best quotes from Andy Dwyer to make you laugh…

Best Andy Dwyer Quotes

1. Butter is my favorite food.

2. I once ate a Twix bar with the wrapper on it.

3. For the last time, Ron, it’s Princess Rainbow Sparkle.

4. When they say 2% milk I don’t know what the other 98% is.

5. Everything hurts. Running is impossible.

6. Anything is a toy if you play with it.
andy dwyer captions

7. Did you know that the food you eat becomes energy? Boom!

8. I have no idea what I’m doing but I know I do it really, really well.

9. I am Mother Nature’s brother, Brother Nature. But you can call me Andy.

10. That is the coolest sentence I have ever heard anybody talk.

11. I’m allergic to sushi. Every time I eat more than 80 pieces, I throw up.

12. Well, the surprise is you are not actually at a dinner party. You’re at our wedding.

13. By day, Andy Dwyer: shoe-shinist. By different time of day, Andy Radical: possum-tackler.

14. Do I have to tuck my shirt in? Because honestly that’s kind of a deal breaker.

15. I promise I will not spit in anyone’s food unless they should request that I do.

These were the best quotes from Andy Dwyer. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.

You can also check out quotes from characters like-

Steve Harrington Quotes

Walter White Quotes

Jeff Spicoli Quotes

Spencer Reid Quotes

Scroll to Top