Shikamaru Nara is one of the characters in the Naruto anime series. He is a shinobi of Konohagakure’s Nara clan. He is lazy by nature but has a rare intellect which helps him to prevail the combat. Here are the best quotes from Shikamaru Nara for motivation-
Best Shikamaru Nara Quotes
1. It’s stupid to talk about things you’re not. Be yourself and you’ll be fine.
2. It’s not because I’m lazy, it’s just because I don’t care.
3. How many times do I have to tell you? The first move is always a feint. It’s the most basic thing, to land a hit with the second move.
4. There’s no advantage to hurrying through life.
5. If women made you a better person, I wouldn’t want to know what you were like before.
6. In life, nothing good comes out of hurrying.
7. We’re not stupid enough to go out there planning to die.
8. Sometimes I wish I was just a cloud, floating along.
9. You would think just this once, when it was life or death, I could pull through.
10. It’s because we help out when they’re in trouble that we can count on them to come running when we need it.
11. Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her.
12. He turned a room full of strangers into a room full of enemies with just one sentence.
These were the best quotes from Shikamaru Nara. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with die-hard fans of the Naruto series.
You can also check out quotes from Naruto characters like-