Lucille Bluth is one of the characters from the Arrested Development series. The character was portrayed by Jessica Walter. She is the wife of George Bluth in the series. Here are the best quotes from Lucille Bluth that will amaze you…
Best Lucille Bluth Quotes
1. I got Olive Garden to offer us unlimited bread.
2. I’ll leave when I’m good and ready.
3. You will never get work as an actor because you have no talent.
4. You might want to let that fire go out before you stick your face in it.
5. You want your belt to buckle, not your chair.
6. I don’t understand the question and I won’t respond to it.
7. What’s Spanish for “I know you speak English?
8. I don’t criticize you. And if you’re worried about criticism… sometimes a diet is the best defense.
9. I don’t know who that is, and I don’t care to find out.
10. Here’s some money. Go see a Star Wars.
11. I wanna cry so bad, but I don’t think I can spare the moisture.
12. Oh, you’re so brilliant. Let’s see you find it.
13. And that’s how long I’ve been depressed about him.
14. I happen to be a more caring mother than most.
15. Oh, that’s how we joke. She doesn’t even have a house.
16. She thinks I’m too critical. That’s another fault of hers.
17. No sugar for you. You just get more awful.
These were the best quotes from Lucille Bluth. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes from-