Jabba The Hutt is a fictional character and villain in the Star War franchise. The character is a large slug-like creature based on annelid worms and was originally designed as an apelike figure. Here are the best quotes from the Jabba The Hutt to blow your mind-
Best Jabba The Hutt Quotes
1. Solo, come out of there, Solo!
2. This bounty hunter is my kind of scum—fearless and inventive.
3. I will not give up my favorite decoration. I like Captain Solo, where is he?
4. You weak-minded fool! He’s using an old Jedi mind trick.
5. There will be no bargain, my young Jedi. I shall enjoy watching you die.
6. Your mind powers will not work on me boy.
7. Solo was the best. I even find myself missing the fellow.
8. You shall be the first victim I feed to my rancour. I will watch your struggles and remember them for all time.
9. Here’s a little something for your trouble, heh heh heh.
10. Is the reward not satisfactory?
11. Smuggling’s one thing, but this is too risky!
12. Let the challenge begin!
13. I want an incredible battle.
14. You’ve got guts, Bounty Hunter. I like that. But I’m not in the information business.
15. I do not deal with such scum!
These were the best quotes from the Jabba The Hutt. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends who are die-hard fans of Star Wars.
You can also check out quotes from characters like-