The Grinch is considered one of the most iconic fictional characters. This character is really funny and iconic. Christmas is incomplete without watching his show. His character will give you many lessons to be learned in life. Here are the best quotes from Grinch which will make you amazed…
Best Grinch Quotes
1. The present! This is our enemy! You will want to unwrap it.
2. I specifically bought enough food to last me until January. How much emotional eating have I been doing?
3. Today was great! We did mean things and we did them in style.
4. It came without ribbons, it came without tags. It came without packages, boxes, or bags.
5. Now you listen to me, young lady! Even if we’re horribly mangled, there’ll be no sad faces on Christmas.
6. Cheer up, dude. It’s Christmas.
7. Bleeding hearts of the world unite.
8. If you utter so much as one syllable, I’LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND GUT YOU LIKE A FISH! If you’d like to fax me, press the star key.
9. Am I just eating because I’m bored?
10. Look, I don’t wanna make waves, but this whole Christmas season is stupid, stupid, stupid!
11. Christmas Day will always be just as long as we, have we.
12. We did our worst and that’s all that matters.
13. Blast this Christmas music… It’s joyful and triumphant.
14. One man’s toxic sludge is another man’s potpourri.
15. I am the Grinch that stole Christmas… and I’m sorry.
16. The avarice never ends! I want golf clubs. I want diamonds. I want a pony so I can ride it twice, get bored and sell it to make glue.
17. Maybe Christmas doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more.
18. I’m an idiot. You’re an idiot!
19. Be it ever so heinous, there’s no place like home.
20. Kids today—so desensitized by movies and television.
These were the best quotes from The Grinch. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends to make their Christmas special.
You can also check out quotes from-