Andrew Tate is one of the most searched people on Google in recent times. He is a popular internet personality and former kickboxer. Here are the best quotes from Andrew Tate to give you a dose of motivation…
Best Andrew Tate Quotes
1. Find a person who is as successful as you’d like to be, ask them what to do, do it, and work hard.
2. The temporary satisfaction of quitting is outweighed by the eternal suffering of being a nobody.
3. Success is always stressful.
4. Freedom will only come when you no longer trade your time for money.
5. Cost is the enemy of the poor man, so the poor try to save money. Time is the enemy of the rich man, so the rich try to save time.
6. Your mind must be stronger than your feelings.
7. You must put in the effort to get the life you want.
8. You are exactly where you deserve to be. Change who you are and you will change how you live.
9. Arrogance breeds complacency and complacency breeds failure.
10. The internet is the new battleground of earth, the wild west, the place of truth and opportunity.
11. Do the impossible and you’ll never doubt yourself ever again.
12. Arrogance is the cause of most first-world poverty.
13. Emotional control isn’t a lack of emotion; it’s a necessary function of maturity.
14. High standards protect you from low-quality experiences.
15. Intellect is nothing without energy. Ideas are nothing without energy. High-energy people win.
16. There is no joy without pain.
17. Reject weakness in any form.
18. No exceptional person ever lived like an average person.
19. The harder you work, the more important you become.
20. You can become rich, you can become strong, you can take care of your loved ones and enjoy the fact it will be very difficult.
These were the best quotes from Andrew Tate. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes from-