Loretta Lynn was an American singer and songwriter. In her career, she released some gold albums that are quite popular. She was the most awarded female country recorded artist. Here are the best quotes from Loretta Lynn to amaze you….
Best Loretta Lynn Quotes
1. You get used to sadness, growing up in the mountains, I guess.
2. I ain’t got much education, but I got some sense.
3. I don’t go to church regular. But I pray for answers to my problems.
4. The country is making a big mistake not teaching kids to cook and raise a garden and build fires.
5. When something is bothering me, I write a song that tells my feelings.
6. In the long run, you make your own luck—good, bad, or indifferent.
7. You can’t be halfway in this business. If you don’t meet the fans, you lose all you’ve got.
8. My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find ’em, kill ’em.
9. Nobody’s perfect. The only one that ever was, was crucified.
10. I want more out of life than I’ve gotten.
11. I refuse to be pushed around anymore.
12. I’ve always been full of nervous energy, but I’m not really as happy as I seem.
13. The main thing about this life is love.
14. Being on stage is the best part of my career. I just say whatever comes into my head. It’s the only time I feel grown-up and in control of things.
15. Back then, we didn’t know we were poor, and people were more proud then.
These were the best quotes from Loretta Lynn. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes from-