Aleister Crowley was an English occultist, poet, magician, painter, and novelist. His original name was Edward Alexander, but he changed it. Here are the best quotes from Aleister Crowley to blow your mind…
Best Aleister Crowley Quotes
1. Balance every thought with its opposition. Because the marriage of them is the destruction of illusion.
2. The more necessary anything appears to my mind, the most certain it is that I only assert a limitation.
3. In the absence of willpower, the most complete collection of virtues and talents is wholly worthless.
4. A man who is doing his True Will has the inertia of the Universe to assist him.
5. Knowledge is really confined to experience.
6. Ordinary morality is only for ordinary people.
7. A single ego is an absurdly narrow vantage point from which to view the world.
8. Intolerance is evidence of impotence.
9. Having to talk destroys the symphony of silence.
10. The pious pretense that evil does not exist only makes it vague, enormous, and menacing.
11. Modern morality and manners suppress all natural instincts, keep people ign orant of the facts of nature and make them fighting drunk on bogey tales.
12. Science is always discovering odd scraps of magical wisdom and making a tremendous fuss about its cleverness.
13. It is necessary, in this world, to be made of harder stuff than one’s environment.
14. We must conquer life by living it to the full, and then we can go to meet death with a certain prestige.
15. Every man and every woman is a star.
These were the best quotes from Aleister Crowley. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes from-