Yung Pueblo is one of the popular poets and speakers. His real name is Diego Perez. The name Yung Pueblo means Young People. Here are the best quotes from Yung Pueblo that will change your life…
Best Yung Pueblo Quotes
1. A real sign of progress is when we no longer punish ourselves for our imperfections.
2. Your vibration is always shining and affecting your environment.
3. To harm another is to harm oneself.
4. Life hurts when the mind is full of attachments.
5. Loneliness will not go away if we remain far away from ourselves.
6. Three things make life harder: not loving yourself, refusing to grow, not letting go.
7. Sometimes people are simply meant to teach you how not to act in the future.
8. A hero is one who heals their own wounds and then shows others how to do the same.
9. Maturity is knowing that when your mood is down, you should not trust the way you see yourself.
10. Ego sees problems; consciousness sees solutions.
11. Allow yourself to transform as many times as you need to be fully happy and free.
12. Emotional maturity is knowing the difference between your true needs and temporary cravings.
13. Do the earth a favour, don’t hide your magic.
14. The forces of the universe support those who work at healing themselves.
15. People who deeply know and love themselves are not hateful towards others.
16. True power is living the realization that you are your own healer, hero, and leader.
17. Wholeness is when lies no longer stand between you and yourself.
18. Self-awareness combined with action opens the door to real change.
19. You cannot build a deep connection with someone who is disconnected from themselves.
20. If they make you feel rejuvenated after hanging out with them, give them more of your time.
These were the best quotes from Yung Pueblo. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends for motivation.
You can also check out quotes from-