Jocko Willink is one of the most popular American authors and podcasters. He is one of the most disciplined and toughest people on the planet. He has published some popular books like Extreme Ownership, Leadership, Strategy & Tactics, The Dichotomy of Leadership, and others. Here is the best collection of quotes from Jocko Willink for a dose of motivation…
Best Jocko Willink Quotes
1. The more you practice, the better you get, the more freedom you have to create.
2. Leadership is simple, but not easy.
3. The leader is truly and ultimately responsible for everything.
4. Extreme Ownership is a mindset, an attitude.
5. It’s not what you preach, it’s what you tolerate.
6. Overconfidence was risky in such a hostile environment, a mistake most often made by warriors who had never truly been tested.
7. People do not follow robots.
8. Getting out of bed is like the foundation of the discipline, and I think it carries over into everything else.
9. Ego clouds and disrupts everything.
10. Stop researching every aspect of it and reading all about it and debating the pros and cons of it … Start doing it.
11. Everyone wants some magic pill—some life hack—that eliminates the need to do the work. But that does not exist.
12. Discipline equals freedom.
13. There is no growth in the comfort zone.
14. Instead of letting the situation dictate our decisions, we must dictate the situation.
15. Good leaders are rare; bad leaders are common.
16. Faster. Stronger. Smarter. More humble. Less ego.
17. Take care of your gear and your gear will take care of you.
18. The focus must always be on how to best accomplish the mission.
19. Didn’t get promoted? Good. More time to get better.
20. It is essential to develop a standardized planning process.
These were the best quotes from Jocko Willink. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes from-