Jane Austen was one of the popular Novelists. Some of her popular publications were Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, Mansfield Park, Emma, and others. Here are the best quotes from Jane Austen that will blow your mind…
Best Jane Austen Quotes
1. It is very often nothing but our own vanity that deceives us.
2. To be fond of dancing was a certain step towards falling in love.
3. There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.
4. If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
5. You must be the best judge of your own happiness.
6. There are as many forms of love as there are moments in time.
7. Life seems but a quick succession of busy nothings.
8. Perhaps it is our imperfections that make us so perfect for one another.
9. We have all a better guide in ourselves, if we would attend to it, than any other person can be.
10. One man’s ways may be as good as another’s, but we all like our own best.
11. Think only of the past as its remembrance gives you pleasure.
12. Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love.
13. None of us want to be in calm waters all our lives.
14. Surprises are foolish things. The pleasure is not enhanced, and the inconvenience is often considerable.
15. There are people, who the more you do for them, the less they will do for themselves.
16. Angry people are not always wise.
17. They are much to be pitied who have not been given a taste for nature early in life.
18. A lady’s imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment.
19. Vanity working on a weak head, produces every sort of mischief.
20. What is right to be done cannot be done too soon.
These were the best quotes from Jane Austen. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes from-