Rupi Kaur is a popular Indian-Canadian poet, writer, and performer. Her work is related to trauma, love, healing, loss, and others. Her poetry is very heart-touching. Here is the best collection of quotes from Rupi Kaur to astonish you…
Best Rupi Kaur Quotes
1. Loneliness is a sign you are in desperate need of yourself.
2. You do not just wake up and become the butterfly—growth is a process.
3. You must want to spend the rest of your life with yourself first.
4. Trust your body it reacts to right and wrong better than your mind does.
5. What is stronger than the human heart which shatters over and over and still lives.
6. It isn’t what we left behind that breaks me it’s whatever we could’ve built had we stayed.
7. The right one does not stand in your way they make space for you to step forward.
8. The world gives you so much pain and here you are making gold out of it – there is nothing purer than that.
9. The thing worth holding onto would not have let go.
10. You have sadness living in places sadness shouldn’t live.
11. Why is it that when the story ends we begin to feel all of it
12. Truth, honesty, empowerment – it’s what I want for myself and my readers.
13. Give to those who have nothing to give to you.
14. If you are not enough for yourself you will never be enough for someone else.
15. If you were born with the weakness to fall you were born with the strength to rise.
16. Do not look for healing at the feet of those who broke you.
17. I am a museum full of art but you had your eyes shut.
18. There is a difference between someone telling you they love you and them actually loving you.
19. Never feel guilty for starting again.
20. Love does not look like a person, love is our actions, love is giving all we can.
These were the best quotes about Rupi Kaur. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes from people like-