Shaheed Bhagat Singh is a revolutionary fighter of India who helped in the Independence Movement. He began his protest against British rule while being a youth and soon fought for national Independence. At the age of 23, he was hanged for the murder of Saunders. He will always be in our hearts. Here are the best quotes from Shaheed Bhagat Singh which will inspire you-
Shaheed Bhagat Singh Quotes
1. They may kill me, but they cannot kill my ideas. They can crush my body, but they will not be able to crush my spirit.
2. It is beyond the power of any man to make a revolution. Neither can it be brought about on any appointed date. It is brought about by special environments, social and economic. The function of an organized party is to utilize any such opportunity offered by these circumstances.
3. The people generally get accustomed to the established order of things and begin to tremble at the very idea of a change. It is this lethargical spirit that needs be replaced by the revolutionary spirit.
4. But man’s duty is to try and endeavor, success depends upon chance and environments.
5. Philosophy is the outcome of human weakness or limitation of knowledge.
6. Old order should change, always and ever, yielding place to new, so that one good order may not corrupt the world.
7. Bombs and pistols don’t make a revolution. The sword of revolution is sharpened on the whetting stone of ideas.
8. By crushing individuals they cannot kill ideas.
9. Revolution did not necessarily involve sanguinary strife. It was not a cult of bomb and pistol.
10. Life is lived on its own others’ shoulders are used only at the time of the funeral.
11. Love always elevates the character of the man. It never lowers him, provided love be love.
12. Merciless criticism and independent thinking are the two necessary traits of revolutionary thinking. Lovers, Lunatics, and poets are made of same stuff.
13. Zindgi to apne damm par hi jiyi jati hey..dusro k kandhe par tohh shirf janaje uthaye jate hey.
14. If the deaf are to hear the sound has to be very loud.
15. I am a man and all that affects mankind concerns me.
16. Revolution is an inalienable right of mankind. Freedom is an imperishable birthright of all. Labor is the real sustainer of society, the sovereignty of the ultimate destiny of the workers.
17. Every tiny molecule of Ash is in motion with my heat. I am such a Lunatic that I am free even in Jail.
18. In times of great necessity, violence is indispensable.
19. For mass struggles, nonviolence is essential.
20. I have only one religion and that is to serve the country.
21. Lovers, Lunatics and poets are made of same stuff.
22. I deny the very existence of that Almighty Supreme Being.
23. Criticism and independent thinking are the two indispensable qualities of a revolutionary.
24. Man acts only when he is sure of the justness of his action, as we threw the bomb in the Legislative Assembly.
25. A rebellion is not a revolution. It may ultimately lead to that end.
These were the best quotes from Bhagat Singh. Today India is free because of sacrifices made by our freedom Fighters. We all salute martyr Bhagat Singh. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes from