Squidward is one of the characters of the SpongeBob SquarePants series. He is an anthropomorphic octopus. He is a neighbor of SpongeBob and Patrick Star. Here are the best quotes from Squidward that will fascinate you-
Best Squidward Quotes
1. Hello. You’ve reached the house of unrecognized talent.
2. When I die, you stay away from my funeral.
3. It’s just a cruel reminder that I’m single and likely to remain that way forever.
4. Wake me up when I care.
5. If I had a dollar for every brain you don’t have, I’d have one dollar.
6. Well, it wouldn’t be the first time you ruined everything.
7. I’m a winner, see my prize! You’re a loser who sits and cries.
8. Just when I thought they couldn’t get any stupider.
9. It means you have no skills, and you’re a loser.
10. Why is it whenever I’m having fun, it’s wrong?
11. Public life ain’t all it’s cracked up to be.
12. Beautiful and talented. What more do they want? Don’t worry folks, there’s more where that came from.
13. Fortunately, I have enough talent for all of you.
14. I’m not rushing perfection, I’m rushing you!
15. Why must every 11 minutes of my life be filled with misery? Why?!
These were the best quotes from Squidward. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with die-hard fans of SpongeBob SquarePants.
You can also check out quotes from characters like-