As a Man Thinketh is one of the popular self-help books. The book is written by James Allen and published in the year 1903. It is one of the must-read books to help yourself in your thoughts. It has life-changing lessons and messages. Here are the best quotes from As a Man Thinketh book to change your life…
Best As a Man Thinketh Book Quotes
1. Self-control is strength. Right thought is mastery. Calmness is power.
2. When a man makes his thoughts pure, he no longer desires impure food.
3. The outer conditions of a person’s life will always be found to be harmoniously related to his inner state…Men do not attract that which they want, but that which they are.
4. They themselves are makers of themselves.
5. As the reaper of his own harvest, man learns both by suffering and bliss.
6. By pursuing this process, a man sooner or later discovers that he is the master gardener of his soul, the director of his life.
7. Men are anxious to improve their circumstances, but are unwilling to improve themselves.
8. Every man is where he is by the law of his being.
9. All that a man achieves and all that he fails to achieve is the direct result of his own thoughts.
10. As a man thinketh in his heart so is he.
11. A man is literally what he thinks, his character being the complete sum of all his thoughts.
12. A particular train of thought persisted in, be it good or bad, cannot fail to produce its results on the character and circumstances.
13. As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.
14. Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become.
15. As the plant springs from, and could not be without the seed, so every act of a man springs from the hidden seeds of thought.
16. As he thinks, so he is; as he continues to think, so he remains.
17. The soul attracts that which it secretly harbours; that which it loves, and also that which it fears.
18. Act is the blossom of thought.
19. Suffering ceases for him who is pure. A perfectly pure and enlightened being could not suffer.
20. Mind is the master weaver.
These were the best quotes from the As a Man Thinketh book. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes from books and novels like-