Eeyore is one of the characters from Winnie The Pooh’s show. He is a pessimistic stuffed donkey who is depressed. He is quite a relatable character to many of us. Here are the best quotes from Eeyore to make you remind of your childhood days-
Best Eeyore Quotes
1. A tail isn’t a tail to them, it’s just a little bit extra at the back.
2. It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.
3. Days. Weeks. Months. Who knows?
4. You think you can, depend on tails. You don’t expect tails to go wrong.
5. I never get my hopes up, so I never get let down.
6. The sky has finally fallen. Always knew it would.
7. If the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening, be patient.
8. One can’t complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday.
9. Don’t worry about me. Go and enjoy yourself. I’ll stay here and be miserable.
10. They’re funny things, Accidents. You never have them till you’re having them.
11. A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.
12. After all, what are birthdays? Here today and gone tomorrow.
13. No give and take. No exchange of thought. It gets you nowhere, particularly if the other person’s tail is only just in sight for the second half of the conversation.
14. My eyes are open, but my mind is asleep.
15. The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops. Eventually.
16. You don’t always want to be miserable on my birthday, do you?
17. Don’t bustle me. Don’t now-then me.
These were the best quotes from Eeyore. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes from characters like-