Ronnie Coleman is a retired professional Bodybuilder. He is an icon for most bodybuilders. He has won most of Mr. Olympia which is 8 times. Here are the best quotes from Ronnie Coleman to give you a dose of motivation…
Best Ronnie Coleman Quotes
1. The more I have to do, the better off I am.
2. Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder.
3. When you hit failure, your workout has just begun.
4. A day in the life of Ronnie Coleman mainly consists of eating, training or sleeping.
5. Progress takes time and discipline.
6. Hard work and training. There’s no secret formula.
7. It is a lot of pressure to prepare for Mr. Olympia.
8. No matter what I was doing, I always wanted to be the best.
9. Never underestimate the power of wide-grip pull-ups to develop width and size.
10. It is important to have people believe in you. With this support, what you can achieve is limitless.
11. Train harder and grow bigger.
12. Time to put that secret weapon on.
13. To have your job as your hobby – life don’t get better than that.
14. Outside the gym act like gentlemen but inside the gym act like a beast.
15. The time between sets should be short and just long enough so that you are sufficiently recovered to hit the next set hard.
16. I never focus on contraction. I’m focusing on my muscle. not focusing on a certain style of lifting or contracting. Just trying to get the weight up. I’m trying to build muscle.
17. I’m just normal.
These were the best quotes from Ronnie Coleman. Hope you liked this article and make sure to share it with your friends.
You can also check out quotes from-